World Of Bodkin
Friday, June 23, 2006
  a taste of things to come...
OK, so my blog didn't exactly rise from the ashes in the style I had intended, but I have had a busy few months. What with my Phd work, softball season and starting a new job, I have barely had time to draw breath. However, I feel that it is time to make an effort to an regular entries to this blog, if only for my own sanity.

Rather than try to update any would-be readers about my life for the last few months, I am just going to start writing from the now and see what happens.

This last week has felt hard. Three weeks of intense training at work have left me feeling a little frazzled and I am ashamed to say that the one thing that I should have been dong - my yoga- has also taken a backseat. I've been coming up with excuses such as the heat and having a headache, but in reality I just want to flop and lie motionless when I get in in the evenings. I'm sure I'd probably feel a lot better if I made the effort, and from next week I will.

There are lots of little things that I want to blog about at the moment; the new CD I just bought, the Banksy painting I spotted on the way in this morning, my fast approaching 30th birthday, the flowers on the chilli plants on my window sill - all sorts, and too much to cram into one entry - so that's the sort of thing that is coming your way if you come back and visit me again - you have been warned!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom
ARCHIVES
April 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger